Packing and Shipping Options
Your order of carbon fiber materials from CFR can be packed and shipped with various options available to you.
- CFR prefers to arrange shipment to your plant/warehouse (if in the USA) and is glad to quote/confirm freight costs to you in our pricing. This allows CFR to bring finished product to you from closest facility running the particular fibers or fiber forms ordered.
- When CFR has stock of material for your order, shipments may originate from the closest CFR warehouse or CFR Distributor’s warehouse.
- For export shipments, CFR will coordinate with your freight forwarder for the FOB plant location for pickup of each order.
- Standard packaging is a bale that varies in weight from 400 to 550 lbs (based on cut length). Bale dimensions are 60" x 48" x 28" (46.6 cu. ft.). Bales are produced in a super sack finished with 4 wires. Standard packaging is a black super sack. White super sacks can be called for. See bale images below.
- Bales are typically floor loaded (no pallets) though pallets can be called for in your order. Bales are easily moved and stacked with a forklift.
Click To View Product Photos:
Precision cut fibers from tow
- Standard packaging is a Gaylord box on pallet, poly lined. Boxes are typically 48" x 48" x 40"
- Box weights will vary from 400-500 lbs. based on fiber cut length and if crimped or uncrimped.
Click To Download PDF:
Return to Home Page
Converting Excess Post Industrial Carbon Fiber to New Product
Photo Courtesy: National Park Service
Guide to Reclaimed Carbon Fiber & Market Applications
Whether your company is currently utilizing virgin carbon fiber or you are considering converting your current product to incorporate the unique characteristics of this high tech fiber, you will be glad to discover the discounted pricing of these fibers as well as their retained virgin fiber properties. See more detail >>
Recycling Services Worldwide
If you are currently landfilling your excess and scrap carbon fiber materials, CFR offers a number of program options to divert those materials back into new product applications. CFR imports qualifying carbon fiber scrap from anywhere in the world for processing at several facilities in the United States. See more detail >>
CFR Green Certification Program
CFR’s "Green Certification" program contains two parts designed to support your Company’s sustainability goals by significantly reducing your carbon footprint. 100% of CFR’s carbon fiber materials are recycled, 100% of the fibers are diverted from the landfill, producing carbon fiber material forms to industry at large energy savings, underlying CFR’s "Green Certification Statement". Learn More >>